Optima Auroloide in a vibrant blue finish with 14K gold nib
* solid 14k
* eleven stage die casting process
* rhodium plated and molded writing tip
* hand turned ebonite ink feed
* traditional point sizes include extra fine, fine, medium and broad
*special feature – removable nib section – the nib section can be unscrewed from the grip area of the pen. This feature allows for thorough cleaning and maintenance of the nib and barrel.
Piston filling system –
* rear knob accesses plunger filling system
* large capacity for ink in the barrel chamber
* Clear ink window
* Hidden ink reservoir – secondary ink chamber serves as a spare ink tank.
* decorative engraving on the nib
* Laser engraved ring and lacquer filled etching
* historical trademark engraved on the barrel
* fountain pen in Aurora gift box